Thursday, October 30, 2008

These are my current borrows.
the white bk is the focal point! Its e source of my happiness and inspiration to post.
(ZXX's 永不永不说再见)
I found a new card to use. And im bloody happy I found 2 new books of my 张小娴 within this week. That's why i love going to library when its a bout to close. There are bound to be sometink to borrow (in e rush) or stumble upon.
Since im so happy tdae i shall post an eventful and long post. Today's topic is BOOKS!
Alt the above depicts a propaganda picture of me who seem to be a bookworm. It's far from the truth. I do read. But not everytink. Quoting someone whom i forgot and probably read on the life section of the papers. Im wad u call a book slut.
Book slut are ppl who can borrow 2 copies of the same book, just to leave one copy at home and the other to bring out. They can also read multiple book at the same moment. One for the going toilet, bedtime story, for passing time......
That's what I usually do. But im the lazy sort. There are times when I could nv get pass the first page of a book. Or i drag home a bagful of books but might only finish one book or none.
It really depend on the book. It need to entice me into "the world", informally speaking.
I get in and out of phrases and the same goes with books. The first book faze i had was The famous Five series by Enid Blyton. George (georgerina) was my favourite character. She is sorta of a tom boy. And in a way create what I am today -.-
Ahhh...and she had a dog. Which is an animal i used to like till i got chased by some mad dog.
Then it was sweet valley, fear street, judith macnaught's, harry potter, meg cabot's, fearless, argatha christie, james patterson's, john grisham's, paulo coelho's, sophie kinselle's, stephen king's, michelle paver's, 张小娴, 深雪, 宁静, 可爱淘, 三毛, 高木直子, 楼雨清, all the 言情小说(s)...
well there are still alot more. I rem this french illustrator tt i was crazy about for a few months... Oh well the prob with having lousy memory.
I actually dun really believe in those books tt are listed in wad sort of national best sellers category. In fact strangely almost every book get nominated this title. And because im a cheapskate, i borrow books and my favourite place is the library cos i lyk e musky smell of old books.
okie haven update any picture of myself. This is wad i look lyk now.


1. in topshop wearing some moth lyk purple coat.
2. Im not gaping at the content of the cookie. If im not wrong i must haf been yawning.
I noe i noe, my fringe look stupid. Impulse cut. But i actually gotten used to my stupid look. And maybe i will cut it again next time. hahas...
no im kidding.
-juan
noted at
9:42 PM