Dreamscape

Friday, August 01, 2008



Been a little distracted lately. Conversing between languages. I sorta getting it all mixed up as well. Oh well. Its not a first. I almost forgotten my date with this dead blog every 2 weeks. As I saw a familiar face blogging below me, make me tempted not to blog already.

But I shouldn't rely on others too much. So here am I with nothing to blog about and currently struggling to think of an interesting topic that is not emo nor in depth.

Eason concert was a blast. I got abit sad when he sang 明年今日 bcos he did a cold joke about how some audience was sleeping. Why doesn't ppl love him even more, he deserve so much more. I cheered up considerably when tang translate most of eason little canto conversation, am very thankful actually.

pictures will be up the next time, i presume. When my camera fren transfer it to me.

Im sick of school.
-juan


noted at 10:25 PM