Dreamscape

Saturday, February 09, 2008



HAPPY CNY! EVERYONE!

I actually wanted to write this post in chinese. But my didi's desktop dun haf the software. So i've to settle for character map. Tiring.

Anyone who noes me would noe i adore 張小嫻's book. And since im 爱屋及乌 i even love the author as well. Recently i found she BLOGS! OMFG right.

(And OMFG is not a swear word it means oh my friendly god..new yr mah)

AND LOOK!

She even got a vending machine of her booookkkkksssssss!

OMFG right!!

She belong in the most typical type of 藝術家. Hopeless romantic.

Lols..i actually haf a very annoying habit of copying the taste of ppl i lyk. From the romanace perfume (pri sch fren), milo packet (爱人), hairbangs, heels......the list can go on 4eva. But writing this will make me look lyk an unoriginal pile of crap. So i wont go on.

NOW I FEEL LYK DRINKING THIS

Pear flavour volka.

小嫻's fav.hahas.

I find KungFu Dunk Super crappy. The only part i laugh was when fugly Jay Chou slam his face on the bb board when doin his 1st live dunk. I tink he better suit being ugly funny. (残忍但切实)

The movie i actually wan to watch is this

The kite runner


Which i plan to do it some morning next wk.
-juan


noted at 11:39 AM