Dreamscape

Saturday, January 12, 2008




我可以容忍孤独,只是不能容忍寂寞。

I've been reading alot of qiong yao lately. I still prefer zhang xiaoxian or ning jing or shenxue's bk compared to her. She is too mushy in her dialogue and too drama in her stories but she make very thot provoking pharses.

Anw MY BIRD DAY IS COMIN UP! In exactly a mth time from now. The big 2. tsk tsk sound so bloody old. To tink 2mth ago was shortie's 19.

My bird day wish list:
1. I hope to pick up 50dollars from e floor
[This is to avenge the time when i drop my 50bucks.
Yes i still rem the heart pain. And my dad jux pick up 50bucks downstair.
Which all e more make dis wish a possiblity ]


2. cardigan/hat/shawl

3. Body shop body butter(pink grapefruit)

4. Sweet potato milkshake (haven try b4)

5. World Map

I secretly have a very long list. But i will sound lyk a greedy bird day ger if i post it up. So dis is jux a short 5. I give a real list to mx. But if anyone feel lyk buying anytink on e list for me pls dun hesitate. lolols

Or better still throw 50bucks on e floor when i pass by.

-juan


noted at 8:45 PM