Dreamscape

Saturday, December 15, 2007



The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince





I ADORE THIS DRAMA!


FINALLY i've dl every single episode of it (too exp to buy u noe). It's super hard to collaberate the whole series if u wan it fast and of HQ version. I spent 3days browsing thru all the direct dl on v***.com (hint)

lols..im not telling whr. cos i feel if u advertise ur source of dl. It will go thru the liscene shiet and in the end i cant dl from der anymore.





This show. I muz really praise Yoon Eun Hye (from goong)who had to act as a male, Go Eun Chan , for half of the show. I reeaaalllllyyyy didnt tink her acting was all that great in goong. Which I feel, that show, is super over-rated. But i was really impress with how she could pull through lookin like a guy (cute) and a ger (oso cute) in dis show. And i really fell in love with her character.


I was giggling lyk mad in the middle of the night watchin dis.


Oh ya she's e same height as me. (and of cos very much skinnier)


Kim Jae Wook as No Sun Ki


This is one of my fav prince in the series. He's super tall (184cm) and skinny. I tink he almost the same weight as me (note e word almost). He act as the cool and smart guy. I was lyk wtf with his dry decompose hair. But underneth his hair, he's actually a real nice and cool dude.


I dunno wad im talkin.


But but but.. i wan to say dis show is even better den witch yoo hee. Watchin dis is lyk eating my heartwarming food on a cold day. The chemistry between the two couple is really amazing. You could see how competitble dey are with each other ,esp esp the free spirit Han Yoo Joo and 'santa' Choi Han Sung. It wont come much as a surprise if dey are tgr in real.



Han Sung and Yoo Joo

Dey've been tgr for 9 years (bloody hell rite). They are so familiar with each other that dey could even joke about how how each of them had betrayed the other b4. Lols..cos both of them had strayed before. So i really lyk dis pair. They seem more life like and wad i wan be in. lololol

bye

-juan



noted at 12:16 PM