Saturday, September 29, 2007
Updates since im a happy ger today.
Lantern Festival
The 2 pathetic leads in this show

We do dis ritual every single year.
As usual it all ends with e burning of 'everytink' on the pvc plastic playgrnd. I thot it will burn a hole thru. But it didn
Disappointing

I realise one of the firewk tt i took makes a heart shape. Noted by hz :)
The Three Retards

There was (is) this motobike display outsay cathy and we no matter wad had to take sittin on it. Of cos we were later chase away by the security guards.
While hz and me scattered, mx (friendly?) stayed n talk wit the security guard -.-
A trip to NTUC FINEST!

I bought one exotic fruit call blood orange (style huh) And NEW NEVER TRY BEFORE titbits.
My eyes were lyk 0.0 (try imagine my slit eyes go lyk tt)
there was dis jap cornor tt almost resemble a miniature of the isetan supermart.
They even give free sweets at e counter. Being in a very gem beng family all 3 of us took one each. I stopped my sis from takin more. (see im not e worst)
I like how dey mix e exp and cheapo staff tgr.
alright tired sia.
-juan
noted at
10:58 PM