Dreamscape

Tuesday, May 22, 2007



tution was LOLs.. I was super slack n jux talk my arse off lyk im teachin my smaller sis. She play maple till lvl102 imagine tt. N halfway thru we both got very sianx. N it went lyk tt.

me: hey wad time now ar
Ger: Hmm..not sure oso
me: how come ur room got no clock 0_0
Ger: I go outside n check

Before i can stop her. she open e door n went out. N i heard dis

Mother: Eh! ur tution over already ar
Ger: No haven yet. I check wad time is it now

Lols..I doubt her mum got a gd impression of me la. N partly i dun mind cos i hope she sack me. I hate teachin la. N i was late for lesson too. But anw when lesson end.

Mother: So how's she (refering to daughter)
Me: Erm..(tink i've to bootlick abit)...not bad. She's abit careless, but PICKS UP VERY FAST (emphasis e end more)
Mother: (look secretly happy)

Anw..i tink e ger is very sweet la. I lyk to teach gers better, at least dey dun beat u (mian xian's 1st exp as tutor). And she really sux at maths. At least if she manage to pass. It's a big improvement already. WAD IF she is lyk scoring B or A. Even if can improve oso cant see much difference.

-juan


noted at 9:50 PM