Saturday, May 05, 2007
There's a story behind each picture if you choose to believe.
I find it troublesome to arrange my story. So i tell e story according to the picture

ROCYE (ur head)
Pretending to be emo (1st attempt)
equally pretending to be emo (3rd attempt)
We saw dis VERY unique rubbish bin. And decided to pose wit e garbage. I succeed in gettin into e bin's mood in e 1st attempt as i was still goggy wit e medicene i ate. Lols..leste was more ke lian.

While waitin for leste to come.
CAN YOU SEE WAD IT IS???
LOOK CLOSELY ITS SPIDERMAN"S WEB!
After watchin spidey wit mx.
I saw dis huge giant web at e lrt. It's so much lyk e web mary jane n peter lay on. Anw hav i mention tt i lyk mary jane's hair n eyes. I used to wan to b a red head and have green eyes lyk a cat.
Shortie u hear tt? i decided i wan buy green contacts.
She's welcomin me la.
This face appear more time den my face in my camera fone.
We're same height (notice e rack at e back)
she loves me
While eatin her 4 dish meal.
The sell food guy gave her a weird glance when she
went to her 4th side dish order. Anw she is fightin wit her new fren on her fone while eatin. So its not e food fault.
Lols..i lyk dis photo la. ANW ITS A DRESS!
Her 160buck dress.
Enough of photo talkin.
My mum bought a new fridge. The old one couldnt make the ice to stay as ice. And it came along wit a free weighin machine. DIGITALISE! Ha. A digital weighin machine. The last i heard someone had tt was jin yan's fren. And i was lyk WTF u wan a digital weighin machine to weigh urself to e exact scale. I rather have a round down version so tt i can deceive myself.
Im workin till e 17th already. It's confirm. The lady on maternity leave would be back soon. And honestly im really sick of sleepin in e toilet. I have e toilet smell imprinted on me already.
-juan
noted at
8:49 AM