Thursday, April 26, 2007

I feel lyk eating dis squit (i tink its spelled dis way) again.
Lols dis is just a random picture tt i find v cute. And no pictue in th blog make me feel v sianx, lyk how i felt dis few days.
I actually dun enjoy lunch v much dis daz. Ever since monday i stop goin to the canteen to eat. The fact im eatin wit a bunch of silent strangers (consist of uncles and aunties) has strangely become unappealing to me. The food sux btw.
So i spend lunch hours in front of my desk. Eating bread.
SO SO SO!!!
I hate it when everyone who came bck to lunch ask me if im dieting or sometink. Today BB (big breast--> no kidding she's a D! and she's really nice la. So im envious k not sacarstic) even came up to me while i was concealing my red bean bread (current love) tt i was eating. Saying in her most convicing tone: YOU MUST EAT U NOE!!
hell.
-juan
noted at
6:37 PM