Dreamscape

Saturday, August 12, 2006



tdae i went to watch firework at marina :))
with karen and her mum

Lols..shortie's mum is damn funny la

Scene- at e very very very Very Crowded marina
k's Mum: Hey hey walk here dun walk near those tall ppl over there
K: jux walk la =.=
K's mum: later dey cant see us den step on us la
(lead us away from e talls)

note: K's mum is even shorter den shortie

I think k's mum is another person who can really curb shortie.

The firework is excellent fabulous fantastic awesome
I was jux so awestruck tt as i kept hittin shortie to tell her to get a gd picture
Seeing such man make beauty really cheers one up
No wonder looking at the mirror perks me up
(hey natural beauty okie!)

We saw an ex classmate with her bf on our way back
Im taller den e bf :D

Qn of e dae: what is dis song?
I will not cry
bcos i noe tt's weakness in ur eyes

-juan


noted at 11:50 PM