Dreamscape

Monday, June 12, 2006



i had to blog this dream i had.

I dreamt that we were in sch. And its was during our break. Me and jin yan proceed to the canteen. Only our canteen stall is actually my hse dwnstair de kopi tiam in disguise. Cos got the western food, chicken rice stall and weirdly Macdonald.

I wanted to eat. Suddenly ying hui ame and shietle appear beside our table.

I ask 'Michelle lex?' and ying hui replied ' oh ( smile at me) dey 2 coming' i nodded my head and we sat at a humongous 8 seater table. I went n buy food. I look at jin yan see she wan come along. But she didn gib me e-save-me look, so i went buy chicken.

I had 5dollars (wow!) i couldnt eat mac's meal (sad) and i proceed to buy chicken from e western stall. Saw mian xian and hamster strolling and (foreva) talking came into the canteen. They distract me and i thot i haven order. So i order at e chicken rice stall again. 5bucks gone.

Ok here come e stange part. The canteen started to be filled with crockroaches. And they are alot! Scatter all over the canteen. I took my 2 tray of food (=.=) and make my way over to the crockroach infested table. Only none of my clique were afraid. Except for hamster and mian xian. They ran to another holy table and sat. I trip over a crockroach. And somehow Everybody laugh.

End. (wad eu expect T_T)

Conclusion: Im goin to eat chicken everyday

-juan


noted at 7:21 PM